Introduction to cookies and analytics
- To allow the system to recognize recurring users to personalize the service
- Estimate and report user numbers and traffic
- Manage security, such as when purchasing and order handling
- Develop and improve the site by understanding the user behaviour
Tipser uses aggregated statistics about users / traffic and traffic providers. Such statistics never contain any kind of personal information. IP addresses, related to behavior on the site, are not stored in our database, so your information can never be linked with your identity. Your IP address is stored only for security reasons in cases where you actively register yourself on the site, for example, in a purchase situation or notice of interest.
How you can deny this service
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time, but this will make your personal settings disappear. You can also change the settings in your browser so it does not allow cookies to be saved to your hard drive. This can deteriorate the functionality of certain web pages, can prevent access to member pages and can make certain content and features unavailable.
Withdrawal of consent
To withdraw your consent for cookies on Tipser.com. You can do this by removing the cookies from your browser. See the “Help” section in your browser or find your browser below and follow the link.
- [Google Chrome] (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en)
- [Firefox] (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored)
- [Internet Explorer] (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- [Internet Explorer Edge] (https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy)
- [Safari (Mobile)] (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265)
- [Safari] (https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac)Disable cookiesYou can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
For more information about how to prevent cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.