This notice was created as we know that you care about how information about you is shared and used, we are grateful for your trust in us to handle that carefully. This privacy notice has been compiled to better serve those who are concerned with how their ‘Personally Identifiable Information’ (PII) is being used online. This document describes the privacy notice at tipser.com, and how we handle information in a careful manner. You can always withdraw your approval to this notice at any time.
Please read our privacy notice carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect, or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website.
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by tipser.com is controlled by Tipser AB (556860-0919) (“Tipser”).
What personal information about our users do we collect and use?
When you visit the Platform, we can only identify your computer’s IP address. Despite of this information, you remain anonymous if you do not choose to provide information that identifies you, for example by signing up as a member, by sending email to Tipser, or if you otherwise choose to provide information about yourself or your business. If you choose to provide information that identifies you, Tipser collects this for the purposes stated in this Privacy Notice.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. The information we collect help us learn from our users and help us personalise and improve the experience at tipser.com. It also helps us to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website.
We also collect information that will help us to communicate with you about orders, updates to your account, or to share any other important information.
Statistical data that we collect, for example during your visit to our webpage, which cannot directly be associated with your person, does not fall into this category. Included in this category is for example statistical data on which pages are particularly popular, or how many users visit a certain page at tipser.com.
How do we use your information?
Tipser’s primary purpose of collecting personal information is to offer you a custom service, deliver a better service, and to increase the relevancy of the content. We use the collected information to provide you with information or services you request and to better understand Tipser’s members. To achieve this, Tipser analyzes the members’ demographic relationships, interests, and behaviors based on the information given to Tipser from the Tipser Platform. Research and analysis are performed at a combined level and are not intended to identify individual members.
Tipser may also use the information you provided to send you information (by letter or email) about Tipser’s products and services that Tipser believes is of interest to you. You will only get this information from Tipser. You will not receive such information if you disagree to receive this kind of information. If at any time you no longer want such information from Tipser, send an email to [email protected] where you have specified your contact details.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all payment transactions. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
It is important that you to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off after you have used a shared computer.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser, to capture, and to remember certain information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
See more details in Cookis & Internet Advertising.
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third-Parties?
We only share necessary information to outside parties in order to fulfill your order, or to process your payment. Such parties may exist in countries that do not offer the same kind of statutory protection of personal data as those in the EU. Nevertheless, Tipser does its best to keep your personal data confidential within the Tipser Group, whether within the EU or if there has been an international transfer to other companies within the Group.
Information about our customers is an important part of Tipsers business and Tipser does not donate, sell, or rent information about you to third parties without your consent.
When transferring personal information outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out below, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
Your personal information will only be shared with third parties in the cases below.
- When ordering products from Tipser, your goods are shipped from one of our partners. To enable them to deliver to you, Tipser passes your email address, shipping address, name and phone number. The Personal Data Act requires that Tipser establishes Personal Data Agreement with its suppliers. This agreement governs that Tipser’s vendors handle your personal information in accordance with current legislation. In the same way as you, in relation to Tipser, have the right to revoke your consent to share your personal information, request correction/deletion of any incorrect information, block your information against further promotion and at the maximum of once (1) per year in writing request a registry extract, you have the right to ask the same directly to the supplier or via [email protected].
- We work closely with affiliated businesses, such as Marketplace sellers that we operate stores for, provide services or sell product lines jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. You can tell when an affiliated seller is involved in your transactions and we share your customer data related to those transactions with that third party.
- We use third party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analysing data, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
- Klarna is Tipser’s Payment Service Provider, and has been chosen carefully for this purpose. Your email and the total amount for the transaction is sent for each transaction. Klarna is not authorised to share this information, except to the third party partners used to process card payments, or any other purpose to authorise the payment. Klarna uses the latest security technology to secure your payment.
- Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of tipser.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address or any other personally identifiable information. If you do not want to receive such offers, please unsubscribe to the mailing list through the link provided in the email.
- In the unlikely event that tipser.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Tipser may, in specific cases, disclose personal data to third parties when Tipser has reason to believe that the information is necessary to identify, contact or prosecute anyone who may have infringed the Platform and violated the User Agreement, or otherwise infringed or violated Tipser’s rights or property, or the rights of Tipser’s members or other visitors, when Tipser is in good faith and is convinced that the law requires Tipser to disclose the information.
Are Children Allowed to Use tipser.com?
Tipser.com does not sell products to persons under the age of 18. We do all we can to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to persons under the age of 18 years old. We sell children’s products to be purchased by adults. For persons under 18, you may only purchase products with the involvement of parent or guardian.
EU Opt-In Directive
The EU Opt-In Directive is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Conditions of Use, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at tipser.com, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you. Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use and Sale will change also. We may email periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Withdrawal of registration
In relation to Tipser, you have the right to revoke your consent, request correction/deletion of any incorrect information, block your information against further promotion and max one (1) time per year in writing request a registry extract by sending a request to [email protected]. Do not forget to include your email address at such a request. Tipser saves your personal information for the time you have an ongoing user relationship with Tipser and some time thereafter, or in accordance with the prior consent. When your account information is deleted, you no longer have access to the part of the platform that are intended for authenticated users.
If there are any questions regarding this privacy notice, you may contact us using the information below.
Tipser AB Hovslagargatan 5A 1 11148 Stockholm Sweden [email protected]